Social Media Image Size Guide
All the time when we are having a first meeting with a potential new client for the social media, the first thing most of them tell us is the problem they are having to put their business page’s profile picture or cover picture in the right image size.
This is happening because there are some dimension rules we need to follow. As our passport photo has to be in a specific size dimension, the same applies to the social media.
We therefore created for all of you that you asked for, a social media image size guide 2020 as we believe it is super easy to do it by yourself.
“The Social Media Image Size Guide 2020” below explains to you what the best image sizes are for the following social media and the image types to use.
- Facebook: profile picture 170 x 170 px and cover picture 830 x 312 px
- Instagram: profile picture 110 x 110 px
- Twitter: profile picture 400 x400 px and cover picture 1500 x 1500 px
- Pinterest: profile picture 180 x 180 px and cover picture 600 x 600 px
- LinkedIn: profile picture 300 x 300 px and cover picture 1584 x 396 px
- YouTube: profile picture 800 x 800 px and cover picture 2560 x 1440 px
- TikTok: profile picture 100 x 100
I hope this guide helps you to optimize your social media pictures. In the following post, we will explain to you what are our favourite tools for image resizing.